145 Old River Rd. | Lincoln, RI 02865 | 401-333-2422
Museum Passes Policy
- Patron must meet all requirements to borrow passes:
- Patron must have a valid OSL library card, with no overdue items out on account nor unpaid charges of $10.00 or greater.
- Patron must be 18 years of age or older to sign for pass.
- No more than one reservation at a time will be accepted from any family.
- Passes may be checked out the day of the intended visit or after 4:00 PM on the closest business day immediately preceding the scheduled visit if available (please call to verify)
- Reservation on pass is forfeited if not picked up by 11:00 AM.
- Passes MUST be returned before the library opens on the next business day immediately following the intended visit.
- All passes are free to borrow within the time frame stated above #5 and #6.
- Overdue fees of five dollars ($5.00) per day will be charged for each pass that is checked out with a barcode to a patron which is not returned promptly.
- Borrowers will be required to pay full replacement costs for passes which are lost in their possession.
- Borrowers must observe all restrictions imposed by the issuing institution.