145 Old River Rd. | Lincoln, RI 02865 | 401-333-2422
Museum Passes Policy
*As of May 2021 the library currently does not have access to any museum passes other than the Boston Museum of Fine Arts & the EcoTarium. Please call the library for more information on the rules to these passes.*
- Patron must meet all requirements to borrow passes:
- Patron must have a valid library card, with no overdue items out on account nor unpaid charges of $5.00 or greater.
- Patron must be 18 yrs of age or older to sign for pass.
- Only Lincoln residents or members of the Friends of Lincoln Public Library may reserve a pass in advance.
- No more than one reservation at a time will be accepted from any family.
- Out of town borrowers may, on the day of their intended visit, borrow any pass which is not already on reserve.
- Passes may be checked out the day of the intended visit or after 4:00 PM on the closest business day immediately preceding the scheduled visit if available (please call to verify)
- Reservation on pass is forfeited if not picked up by 11:00 AM.
- Passes MUST be returned before the library opens on the next business day immediately following the intended visit.
- All passes are free to borrow within the time frame stated above #5, #6 and #7.
- Overdue fees of five dollars ($5.00) per day will be charged for each pass which is not returned promptly.
- Borrowers will be required to pay full replacement costs for passes which are lost in their possession. Replacement costs are as follows:
Ex. Roger Williams Zoo $35.00 per pass
- Borrowers must observe all restrictions imposed by the issuing institution.