Due to the pandemic, some of these services are not available at this time. Please call the library at 333-2422 to see which services are currently available.
- Materials for loan: books, DVDs, Blu-Rays, Video Games, Music CDs, magazines, Kindles, Launchpads, Playaways
- Wireless printing using PrinterON
- Museum passes
- Wireless Access for the Public
- Scanner for Public use
- Faxing -- $1 per page (currently unavailable)
- Reference assistance
- Online databases
- Color photocopying
- Children's storytimes
- Interlibrary loans
- Free notary public. Please call (401)333-2422 to check availability.
- Young adult programs
- Adult programs
- Library Newsletters
- Aladdin Magnifier for the visually impaired
- Meeting room: The Louisquisset room is available to non-profit groups. You must reserve a room in advance by calling (401)333-2422. The room holds 65 people and has audio visual equipment available.
- Electronic resources: computer workstations for public use.
Products included on public workstations:
- Internet access
- Software: Microsoft Office 2016 : (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Publisher), Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing, Adobe Photoshop Elements on selected computers.