Friends of the Library
Who are our Friends?
The Friends of the Lincoln Public Library is a non-profit organization of local individuals who share a common belief that a good library is essential to the intellectual and cultural growth of our community. We believe that a strong public library is an extremely valuable community asset.
Membership is open to all individuals, families, and organizations. The membership year runs from
January 1 to December 31.
- Sponsor.....................$20.00 (As a sponsor, a new book will be plated with your name)
- Century Club..............$100.00 (As a Century Club member, your name will be inscribed on a plaque in the library and a new book will be plated in your name.)
What do our "Friends" really do?
Friends work to promote the continued development and improvement of our library here at Lincoln by:
- Providing financial support to the library to enable it to purchase needed materials or additional books not available through normal budget allocations
- Encouraging gifts and bequests to the library
- Representing the library to the community
- Sponsoring special programs of interest to the community
- Subsidizing passes to cultural attractions.
To become a Friend please fill out the application form attached to the sidebar of this page.